Sunday, February 2, 2014

Decisions, decisions...

I play Minions; Thornfall Alliance to be specific. Next to Lord Carver, Sturm & Drang is becoming my second favorite warlock in the faction.

That said, I think that I have settled on a solid 50 point list that I plan to vigorously play-test for competitive play.


50 Point Sturm & Drang Tier 4 Theme Force:
Sturm & Drang
- Road Hog
- Road Hog
- Road Hog
- War Hog
- Razor Boar
- Razor Boar
- Razor Boar
Targ
Farrow Slaughterhousers
Farrow Slaughterhousers
Farrow Bone Grinders (Full Unit)

Tactics:
1. Go with Drang on turn one for the speed burst to your Warbeasts.
2. Ram the Road Hogs down your opponent's throat.
3. Second Wave with the Slaughterhousers.
4. Use the War Hog as a Bodyguard for Sturm & Drang.
5. Use the Razorboars opportunistically.
6. The Bone Grinders hang back and mainly buff Sturm & Drang.

I still only have two Road Hog models and have thus far been playing a version of this list that subs in Rorsh and Brine for one of the Road Hogs while dropping down the Bone Grinders to a min unit.

Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think of this list and my tactics.

No comments:

Post a Comment