Friday, February 7, 2014

Khador, where we respect content creators.

I recently stumbled upon a post on r/Khador looking for the original artist for a certain map of Western Immoren Khador. Well, let me tell you, Matt was quite ecstatic when I brought it to his attention.

I have seen several examples of Matt's work creeping into the wide world and I would like to say on his behalf that it is very flattering to an artist to see fellow gamers appreciate his fan art in these ways.

I would like to take this opportunity to promote our very own Matty V's absolutely fantastic collection of Warmahordes propaganda posters. Check them out if you haven't done so already. Fly-Dog's Warmahordes DeviantArt Gallery.

Hopefully, I have convinced him that a wanted poster for Lord Carver should be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment