Thursday, January 22, 2015

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Had fun last weekend at the Prarie Games Expo Tournament. I ran Menoth, pairing an eKreoss 50 point list with a pReznik 50 point Knocking on Heavens Door list.

I was matched up against Trollbloods for round one. We had issues with the clock and the game was called a draw. My second game was against a Thornfall Alliance Midas list. We ended up playing the Outflank scenario. I elected to deploy first, putting my Sunburst Crews out to 18". I managed to hold my right flank with a Reckoner and my Steelhead Halberdiers. I managed to keep contesting the left due to some pretty horrible rolls against my Steelhead Riflemen. We both made mistakes due to lack of time to game for the past few months but it was fun. I ended up winning by dominating my right zone.

I was happy to have tried this pReznik Theme list. It was fun, a nice change up from vanilla Menoth. It can hit surprisingly hard and still has staying power against an hard hitting armies. pReznik is my favourite Protectorate of Menoth Warcaster.

Knocking on Heavens Door Tier 4 Theme List: 50 points
High Executioner Servath Reznik (*6pts)
* Reckoner (8pts)
* Reckoner (8pts)
* Vanquisher (8pts)
Choir of Menoth (Leader and 5 Grunts) (3pts)
Deliverer Sunburst Crew (Leader and 2 Grunts) (3pts)
Deliverer Sunburst Crew (Leader and 2 Grunts) (3pts)
Steelhead Halberdiers (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
* Attendant Priest (0pts)
Steelhead Riflemen (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
* Attendant Priest (0pts)
Vassal Mechanik (1pts)
Vassal of Menoth (2pts)
Vessel of Judgement (9pts)

No comments:

Post a Comment